5 - MicroNutrient BoostConventional Products
5 - MicroNutrient Boost is a foliar-applied chelated micronutrient mix that enhances micronutrient uptake in plants. It is applied with a post emergence herbicide of any pH factor, or with a fungicide.
5 - MicroNutrient Boost is always applied with SoilBiotics 6 - Growth Supplement, and is compatible with most Glyphosate formulations and most other conventional products*.
When is 5 – MicroNutrient Boost Applied?
- CONVENTIONAL AGRICULTURE: 5 – MicroNutrient Boost is applied post-emergence approximately 30 days after planting and is normally applied again 1-to-2 times afterwards in 28-day intervals.
- GARDEN: 5 – MicroNutrient Boost is applied 5-to-10 days prior to bloom. In addition to mixing with 6 – Growth Supplement, SoilBiotics SB4400 is added to this mix. See instructions for rates.
- TURF/GRASSES: 5 – MicroNutrient Boost is applied post-growth season for new fields, and is applied both pre-season and post-season in established fields. In addition to mixing with 6 – Growth Supplement, SoilBiotics SB4400 is added to this mix. See instructions for rates.
Benefits of using SoilBiotics 5 – MicroNutrient Boost:
- Micronutrients are able to flow throughout the entire plant profile
- Application helps reduce the amount of nutrients lost by leaching
- Increases the potential for higher yields.
*A physical compatibility test is recommended. See instructions for rates and application warnings.
Turbocharge your plants with SoilBiotics 5 – MicroNutrient Boost!
Trials & Results