6 - Growth SupplementConventional Products
6 - Growth Supplement is a liquid product that increases amino acids, peptides, and sugar in the plant. This results in increased cellular stimulation which then increases Brix levels in the plant. It is compatible with most Glyphosate formulations, and may be applied with herbicides of any pH factor, fungicides, or 5-MicroNutrient Boost*. 6 - Growth Supplement may be substituted for 3 - Growth Boost in liquid nitrogen applications**.
When is 6 – Growth Supplement Applied?
- CONVENTIONAL AGRICULTURE: 6 – Growth Supplement is applied post-emergence approximately 30 days after planting and is normally applied again 1-to-2 times afterwards in 28-day intervals.
- GARDEN: 6 – Growth Supplement is applied 5-to-10 days prior to bloom. In addition to mixing with 5 – MicroNutrient Boost, SoilBiotics SB4400 is added to this mix. See instructions for rates.
- TURF/GRASSES: 6 – Growth Supplement is applied post-growth season for new fields, and is applied both pre-season and post-season in established fields. In addition to mixing with 5 – MicroNutrient Boost, SoilBiotics SB4400 is added to this mix. See instructions for rates.
Benefits of using SoilBiotics 6 – Growth Supplement:
- Increases in amino acids and peptides help increase cellular stimulation for stronger plants.
- Increases in sugar levels result in a much higher Brix level, increasing the plants self-defense against insects and disease.
- Increases the potential for higher yields.
*A physical compatibility test is recommended. See instructions for rates and application warnings.
** Apply 1/2 gallon per acre 6 - Growth Supplement when applying 0 to 40 units of Nitrogen. Apply 1 gallon per acre 6 - Growth Supplement when applying 41 to 100 units of Nitrogen.
This product should be used within the growing season it was purchased.
Treat your plants right with SoilBiotics 6 – Growth Supplement!
Trials & Results