9:00am - 4:00pm
Peoria Civic Center 201 SW Jefferson Ave, Peoria IL 61602 US
The Greater PEORIA Farm Show returns for 36th year!
As Illinois’ largest indoor farm show with over 150,000 square feet of agricultural exhibits, the Greater PEORIA Farm Show is a great end-of-year opportunity to view all the latest in agriculture. Over 350 companies, representing over 1000 product lines and services, will completely fill the Peoria Civic Center for three big days.
Plan your visit with the new Interactive Floor Plan to explore companies and products lines. Kick off the the day with fellow ag producers over complimentary coffee and rolls, compliments of Chevrolet. And for lunch, gather in the Arena Club room to enjoy a great lunch featuring Alwan’s meats for only $5 after a $2-off coupon available at Stor-Loc exhibit.
Special Events Returning to the 2017 Greater Peoria Farm Show:
- Early attendees enjoy complimentary coffee and rolls with Chevrolet
- $1000 ShowBucks drawing — Noon daily
- Daily seminars featuring Elwyn Taylor’s 2018 Crop Weather Outlook
- 6th Annual producer-appreciation lunch featuring ALWAN’S meats (only $5 after coupon from Stor-Loc Exhibit)
- Farm Toy Show
- Antique Tractor Show
- And more to be announced!
All day event
DeVos Place Convention Center 303 Monroe Ave NW, Grand Rapids MI 49503 US
About the EXPO:
- 4,200+ people from 42 states and eight Canadian provinces attended the 2016 EXPO.
- 70+ education sessions and workshops will be offered over the three day period.
- 450+ exhibitors in an expanded tradeshow.
- The EXPO offers many special events, receptions and other networking opportunities.
Over three days, the program includes sessions on fruit crops, vegetable crops, other specialty crops, greenhouse crop production and marketing, farm marketing ideas and operations, farmers’ markets and organic production and marketing. There will also be sessions covering a diversity of general interest topics, including food safety and labor.
Presentations will be made by researchers and Extension educators from Michigan State University, other Land Grant universities and industry. Many of the education sessions will offer credits for Michigan and Ohio Private and Commercial Pesticide Applicators and Certified Crop Advisors.